Senior HR Advisor
£38-38,000 + Benefits
21st April 2017
Our client is a large, successful and renowned business responsible for a sizeable and high profile contract. They are looking to recruit a Senior HR Advisor to deliver commercially relevant Generalist HR support (with a bias towards ER) to the operational managers.
This is a role that will give you a good level of autonomy and an opportunity to develop strong Business Partner relationships with the operational stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing advice and guidance to managers on a wide range and high volume of HR issues.
- Supporting and coaching managers on ER processes and procedures.
- Project managing HR related initiatives including TUPE.
We are looking for candidates with a positive work ethic and the ability to build effective business partnerships quickly within a tough, commercial and unionised operational business.
In addition you must be able to show
- Proven experience of working in a regional or “self-managing” capacity.
- Significant experience of leading ER procedures such as disciplinary and grievance (through to dismissal and tribunal).
- Confidence in operating in a tough blue-collar environment.
This is a challenging role that will offer you a chance to develop your career and experience with a successful and growing business.
Salary : £38000 - £40000.
The best way to apply for this role is through the link below. Your CV and application will go direct to the consultant Jon Terry.
If you do have any specific enquiries you can contact us on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote job ref 11274 in any correspondence).
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable
Please remember you can now keep up to date with all our vacancies by following us on Twitter @WrightSol_HR or Facebook.com/WrightSolutionsHR